Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mGator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Artemis. Jason.

"Probably the greatest M car I've ever driven" should be the headline.

Seis Speed. Same here I am careful with the miles because I want to enjoy it a long time. That is probably the downside of the car. You know it's special and hard to replace. I wish I worried a little less than I do but when I do it makes me happy. The blend of old school with new school turbo motors that set precedent for the current cars is really the secret sauce. Thank you for posting!
Nacho ... drive it baby - lol - or buy a second one ��. So, the article talks about a "tune' to 400 bhp .... me thinks that's a safe remap with probably moderate boost. These baby's can be pushed ... all I know is that when we had a cold snap to 60 degrees last week here in south Florida my Valencia acted like she was on steroids ......
Yup. the weather has been nice lately down in SoFlo, makes it soooooo hard to keep the miles off. I find myself driving this car more than the other options, which is why it has the most miles. I truly think like you all, and could never sell my 1M. Chris gets it, -just cuz it's newer doesn't mean it's bet'ta
///1M #643 of #740
Appreciate 0