View Single Post
      08-14-2005, 08:30 PM   #6
alex_alex
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by z1ppo325i
uh.. I dont get this post.. what is your question? just go with the one that your wife likes if you like all those thing you said you had/have....
Sorry, I was a little long winded in my question...

Does anyone have a real pic with beige interior and aluminum trim? Seen some photoshop jobs, but that's it. I fear since I've never seen the colour combo it might be the only one that is offensive.

Re: my 745i -
My firm does fleet leasing with BMW here in TO. I was offered an incredible deal on one. Worked out much less than a 545i. Couldn't resist, did the deal without even test driving the car. Long story short I hated the car. For a guy that much prefers smaller, tighter handling sedans, it reminded me of an old 70's boat. Features were nice, seats were comfortable, but it just wasn't me. I also couldn't stand the iDrive system for so many reasons. One of which was the tuner within would only pick up stereo signals when at optimum levels, drove me crazy listening to FM in mono most of the time. I know, such a little issue, but it was one of 50. Needless to say, I won't be getting NAV/I-Drive on the 330.
Appreciate 0