04-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Shake
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantagesc View Post
Comfort access is a no-cost option? Is that an error in the website? My only advice would have been to add the premium pack because the auto-dimming, ambiance lighting, and mirror compass, which are nice to have. Plus it includes comfort access, but I thought that was normally a $400-500 option. I could live without the alarm to offset the added cost of the premium pack.

I'd also get rid of park distance control. Not really necessary with small car like this and if it adds visible sensors on the bumper, the car will look more clean without. In any case, it's really all up to you.
Premium package is not that much more now that I think about it. Thank's for the insight. I didn't realize the leather was part of it.

The car will be in Chicago downtown quite often with many parallel parking scenarios. I think it would be a useful feature just for the peace of mind. I looked up pictures and the sensors didn't appear to be too obtrusive to the bumper lines. Feel free to post up a picture proving me wrong.

What are people paying for their IS's. After researching some of the other threads, it seems like a good deal is under invoice?

Deep Sea Blue | Saddle Brown | N52 | LCI
Appreciate 0