One28i
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast1eddy View Post
That's a really nice set up and very similar to mine. How do you like it now that you've had it for a while ? I recently went back to stock from the M3 front tension arms as the ride was too harsh.
the good of the install, is the front end grip on street both wet and dry is up big time. with increased camber plus the plates. the steering feel is improved. since I did springs, dampers, front and rear arms at the same time, I don't know what change is contributing to the firmness and direct feel. with that said, I have developed a rattle in my dash somewhere which is getting annoying when I drive with the windows closed no tunes. with window open, I hear more of the BMW perf Exht, and can no longer here the rattle in the dash. I knew going in that it was going to firm things up, but the rattle I didn't account for. also my little people both complained on the first day their backs hurt after going over bumps, they are still in car seats. the car springs and dampers have settled, and can feel the dampers doing their bit. initially it felt like the bilsteins had no give in them, even though I compressed them and let them extended when I took them out of the box.

so to get this straight, you swap back the tension arm, but were able to keep the long 1M/M3 lca arm?

Last edited by One28i; 06-06-2019 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0