View Single Post
      12-29-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPB PELICAN View Post
Hey guys, so Ive looked at the exhaust clip thread and gone through some other research but I still cant come to a conclusion on which one I want to get. Here's what Ive thought about so far (and these are all my opinion, I dont mean to start any fights here)

+ AA Axle Back - Too loud, would get obnoxious after a while
+ Agency Power Catless - Not raspy enough, doesnt have to tone im looking for, and it costs more than the others
+ Meisterschaft - It sounds perfect but I cant decide if its too loud or not, the price is good though and it looks good
+ BMW Performance Exhaust - Its covered by BMW, and it sounds good (wouldn't get annoying either), but the sound isnt quite as deep as the Meisterschaft

So basically I'm deciding between the BMW Performance Exhaust and the Meisterschaft exhaust. Which one do you guys think would be a better choice?
Wow your making AA seems horrible with that phrase lol. I think AA is probably one of the best out there especially since its almost half the price of both Meisterschaft and BP. IF price isnt a situation for you, i would go for the new HPF exhaust, its definitely up and coming and there products are always quality especially on the e46 but if your options are those 2, i would go Meisterschaft
Appreciate 0