Rep
Drives: MSport F30

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [10.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Exclamation

Sorry for any confusion anyone may have experienced trying to reach me at Russel. BMWs Online lives on at a larger, forum-friendly, dealership. A new management team without any BMW experience was brought into Russel. I endured many frustrating attempts to get them to understand that the landscape in the automotive industry has changed and not adapting to it is a scary thought. I had to accept the reality that they didn't want to accept reality. They would ask why someone from California would purchase a car from me. "You're giving the car away. Raise the profit". They were unable to embrace the concept of BMWs Online, so I wish them luck.

I know, and my valued customers know, that what I provide is a premium service without the hassle. I have taken the fear and negativity out of buying a car. Many happy customers is better than a handful of people that you were able to "hold all the money" with. Passport BMW is a great dealership that has adapted. Coincidentally, a good friend, Kevin, moved to Passport. He has twenty-three years with BMW and got me hooked on Formula 1. He has an M6 coupe and his "beater" is an e46 M3. He is an ///M freak and a darn good driver too. A perfect fit to help out. I have handed the reigns to him. He has already helped several customers order their new BMWs through BMWs Online.

I am now the sales manager of a brand new dealership, Mercedes-Benz of Baltimore. Saturday is our first day of sales! I cannot describe how excited I am to have been given the opportunity to create a culture of excellence in customer service. My new team has been hand selected because they also share the same philosophy. Please spread the good word. With my service, my goal is to make it impossible to purchase the vehicles we love anywhere else. http://www.mbofbaltimore.com You can now email me at daviles@mbofbaltimore.com for a Mercedes-Benz.

Thank you very much for supporting me. I would not have made it this far in my career without the support of the enthusiast community and I am not about to quit.

Best regards,

David M Aviles
Appreciate 0