View Single Post
      08-25-2011, 12:06 AM   #84
JJSchmooze
I'm on that Orange Crush
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe VOP ZCV ZPP

Its amazing how most comments fly just above the heads of most on forums these days, I must be getting old idk.

I am not a hater, racist, bigot, or any other such....all my point was is that Korea is no automotive engineering marvel of a country. And if we want to get snippy and pick straws let's remind ourselves that Western civilization is the reason any vehicle, and/or parts, are engineered in Korea, China, etc.

We don't need e-psychologists on top of e-thugs now do we??? If you can re-read my statement I find it EXTREMELY difficult that you, if given the opportunity, would spend $60,000 on a Hyundai luxury sedan over say a new 5-Series, or E-Class. But please let me call out anyone that owns and can prove they own an Equus on here. And for the record, I am not knocking the vehicle at all, I bet it is an extremely nice vehicle, but if given the money I wouldn't spend the money on it. Same as most on here, if they are honest enough to admit it.

This whole post just to explain a simple to understand statement

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.” Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0