View Single Post
      08-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
maddad
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Hey gang, I've had this one opened back up. I haven't heard back from our earlier interested part so still looking. The sooner we get a car in the sooner we'll have our famous Whisper systems available for the 1addicts.

We would need the car in the shop anywhere from about 3 hours upto a full day. The axleback fitting is estimated to take about 2-4 hours and we also need to fit up the downpipe to axleback section, which could take another 2 hours. You don't have to commit to the full day. If you just have time for the axleback fitting we'll work with that. Anyone who gives us the time for the full system fitting will get an axleback setup at no cost, a half day of time we'll give you 50% off the resale price. We don't have pricing announced yet but you boys already know how much other systems cost so this could save you quite a few $$

Charles1 - I know your on the road so PM when you get back. Even if we already get someone else we still might need you for a followup. I appreciate the offer.

R.