View Single Post
      06-20-2016, 03:52 PM   #8
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
just trying to see how long it takes bay area cars and people to be decked out with Giants flags and shirts...I estimate by July.

I know you know better than what you are posting. You are self admittedly trash talking just for effect. Since you live in the Bay Area I know you cannot leave your house without seeing a Giant hat, t-shirt, or jersey virtually everywhere you look any month of the year. Also, the Giants have a great attendance record and have had for years. You already know that yet you post about bandwagons. You say the Warriors stink yet they won the title last year and made it to the 7th game this year against the buzzsaw known as Lebron James. Sane people would not call that stinking. The Sharks made it to the Stanley Cup Finals. Sane people would not call that stinking. There are Sharks hats, t-shirts and jerseys all over the Bay Area all the time as well. So if the Bay Area sports fans are on a bandwagon its a perpetual one.

You are correct about one thing: The 49ers do stink.

Anyway, have fun trash talking and sharing your love for the word bandwagon. You bring a certain entertainment value to this forum. Keep up the good work.
Appreciate 0