09-19-2016, 05:24 PM   #39
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawfeeqh View Post
@vtl always wondered if you had your own build thread given your the yoda of this n54 platform in Melb. I was a bit foolish only waiting for a thread to pop up on the e90post section lol.

Just had a read through of your build. I love the level of detail you've gone through explaining the mods on your car. I def need the nolathane bushings in my life lol, just need to make time to book in with you along with some other maintenance items. I wished i was as skilled as you, but hey ill keep you company when we work on my car

It was a pleasure organising the dyno day. Nizpro was also happy to have us, they said we were a well behaved bunch

Agree the nizpro workshop is large, tidy and in order. Congratz on taking out highest powered stock turbo for the day
Thanks mate!

Yeah the thread is very new, only created it 2 weeks ago. Contemplated putting it on the e90 aus section but ended up putting it here. Looking forward to some 10s from your car, the bushings should definitely keep it tracking straight under power.