06-01-2017, 06:15 PM   #79
Kturbos
House Stark
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 & E82 128i & E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronnik View Post
M3 will basically stay stock, it's great as-is! Just tempted to get some BBS FI-R for it or something. M3 will be used at the track and 1er will continue to be street/auto-x dual duty. Eventually I'd like to pick up a track prepped e30/e36/s2000 or something.

1er conversion is getting close to completion, can't wait to get it back! Rear subframe that I sourced wasn't in as good of shape as I had hoped, had to get fresh rotors/pads/wheel bearings. Ground Control is almost done with rebuilding my front strut housings to work with M3 spindles and my new wheels should be here for the rear (still 18x9.5" EC7's, but going from E58 -> ET43 due to subframe/hubs being narrower).
I love my E36. Was my project/track car for almost a decade. Now working on the new E82 I picked up. Retired the E36 from mods, exhausted her haha. Hell yeah, those BBS FI-R would look amazing on the M3. Can't wait to see the 1 when it gets back.
Appreciate 0