Rep
Drives: 1M - A1 quattro - S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterz88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_vB View Post
In California deposits of this type must be refundable by law- it's simply an interest free loan if you don't take the spot (or come to a deal). Now that they have started public testing I'm guessing ~ year before it's out, depending on when the GT3 RS hits the streets.

The GT3 list filled up very quickly around here, as did the 1M list.
interesting... so before the car is even out people will already have put down deposits? didnt know that...
Yes. That is how I was first on my dealers list for 1m. The day after the first teaser video came out on m-power called up the local dealer and they started a list. No deposit was required until 6 months later when it was officially announced for the US market.

@pete_vb I am also waiting for more detail on gt4 cayman. Drove the s liked it, but was hoping gts was going to be like the cayman r, but was disappoint. Hopefully this gt4 will be a beast.
ill take delivery of the gts in 3 weeks.loved the s and despite the marginal power increase and the fact that you can basically option an s into a gts, the gts will imo be somewhat of a perfect car.

will turn the m into a track car and have the gts as a dd instead. looking forward to it.

ill post a little review and comparo once i drove the gts for a few miles...