United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adgriffi View Post
Ok. So.

I finally made it to my first meet, BMW Welt 4.0. And as much as I love my car, she's almost two years old now and her only mod is the CDV delete. It's time for more.

Here's what I'm thinking, but I need help on the order. Or the "Don't fucking do that, do this instead" comments.

Catless downpipes (AR?)
Exhaust (maddog?)
Charge pipe (ER?)
JB4 ISO
FMIC (VRSF?)
Air Intake (BMS?)

What else? What first? What last?

Please help!!

(Oh, and who should I order from?? Finally, for you Stuttgarters, I'm NOT a mechanic so I'm relying on you to help with the installs...)
Before you address the power part, I would address the handling and braking part first. You can't do much with power unless you have the ability to handle and brake properly. M3 sways and either a tuned suspension setup or coilovers can go a long way. DEFINETLY DO THE M3 BUSHING SWAP!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it. Also ditch the run-craps and get some effective rubber on those wheels.

On the braking part, It's a toss up with BMW drilled/slotted rotors. They work great but on the track I prefer slotted rotors. Either Cool Carbon pads or Ferodo DS2500 are great. Ferodos are much better on the track though. Also some Ate or Motul or Ferodo brake fluid will change he feel. Don't forget the Steel braided brake lines. I feel that the curent calipers on the car do an excellent job.

Then you can dive in the engine and get the power going...... If you need any help or questions just let me know.

Oh, I don't do wraps anymore.