View Single Post
      05-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #4
Lester
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
Okay, I've had my car 1 day over a month, and this has been bothering me since I've picked it up from the dealer. It had 13 miles on the odo when i got her. I had told my sales guy that i don't want to see anything over 10 miles on my new car. But when it came down to it, 3 miles didn't warrant me ordering another car and go through the grueling long wait again.

So the thing that bothers me is that when I clutch in, and then lift off (still in neutral) at around the kick point, i can feel something like a compressed spring being let go, and the same can be felt in the stick. I've never experienced anything like this in my suby, either on a stock or a exedy stage 1 clutch. So I was just wondering if any of you other owners have the same thing, or is there something wrong with my clutch. Thanks in advance (TIA)!
It could just be a sensitive clutch delay valve. Take it back to the dealer and see what they say.

1983 E21 Delphin, M10, 5 speed, LSD, MSW wheels, recaro seats, Hartge strut brace, rear sway bar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0