09-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnix View Post
Then pray tell us why you are getting the performance version of an already high performing car?
LOL !!! I AM NOT getting the 1M just yet...to many bills, kid in college etcetc... but do like the 19's that are on order for different reasons on my current 135i...Well i had Advan RS Dark Gunmetal on my last ride and loved them for there strength and lightness..but very expensive and feel they look best on JDM cars..Evo, Sti, etc..The 135i only has a few rims that i find attractive and FIT properly..i dislike stretched tires on oversize rims and love the Alufelgen SF71's. I am on the Group Buy for these and getting either Dark Gunmetal or Matte Black 19's..They are not offered in 135i specific fire yet in 18's. I no the car will handle a tad better on 18's and 18' are a tad lighter as well but i LOVE the look of these rims and especially the 19's so i am willing to give up a little weight and maybe handling maybe...My car is 100% street, i do not race, but do drive aggressive and do quite a few pulls when the chance is there...And yes this car had good TQ and i upgraded a few months back to the JB3 running only map 5 on Shell VPower 93...and brothers this car is way faster than stock 135i, maybe even faster than the up and coming 1M?? it's almost to much so indeed SPEED is no issue here. 19' for the sexy looks, SEXY it is! And this will be my 1st 19's ever so....

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/...f094dcf9_b.jpg

Last edited by IZAGLO; 09-10-2010 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0