08-18-2019, 03:43 PM   #5
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So since I was able to finally get my hands on a set of the Performance Side Skirts, I'm looking at bumper options. I know I will get a rear 135i style with a lower valance.

Front bumper I'm looking at 1M or M-Tech or M-Sport if that's what it's called.

Also been looking at the Rieger Front Bumpre that's sold without PDC and Headlight Washers. The thing I like about it is it's a completely different look from all the others. A nice change, but not hugely overstated. But I can't find any reviews for what people thought about it.

Who in your opinions make the best direct fit ones with little or no modification?

Car is an Alpine White 2011 128i with fog-lamps, no headlight washers. I've seen plenty listed on the auction site that state OEM fitment.

Plan is to install everything myself, and then have the car painted so they can blend as needed. So as close to direct bolt-on is desired.

Thanks!
I'm actually planning on doing this too with the PDC conversion from Bimmertech and a Scopione diffuser. I was gonna go OEM for the bumper as it could be found on the internet for cheap if you look hard enough. What I wanna know is if any additional parts aside from that are needed or is the M Sport bumper plug and play (sort to speak!)

Now this is for the rear.. I plan to keep the front the same for now.
Appreciate 0