United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine/Black 135i

Post 135i BR Racing Bolt-in Harness Bar / Half Cage

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,050.00

Item Interest
I have a BR Racing Bolt-in Harness / Half cage for sale. I purchased this used several years ago with the intentions of gradually turning my 135i into a track car but my focus has shifted to other things. There is no welding required to install this. I will include all hardware needed for install. These are not manufactured by BR Racing anymore and not easy to come by.

Here is a link to BR Racing website: http://www.brrperformance.com/store/...oducts_id=2504

I am open to offers & willing to make a better deal if you are local to me. Cash/paypal will be the only payment accepted. If sending payment through paypal, buyer will be responsible for fees or can gift payment. If you're within a 2-3 hour area of Louisville, KY there is a good chance I may be able to deliver it to you. If shipped, the buyer will be responsible for costs. I got a couple of quotes from various place would expect it to be around 225-325 to ship due to the size. It is 44 inches tall and 54 inches wide and weighs around 65 lbs all together. Message me with any questions!

Note: The last three pictures are not of mine, just a reference of what this looks like when installed.

Attached Images

Last edited by ///M3ntal; 10-03-2019 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 0