aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
sweet thread dude... excellent photos as always, love the airport pic! :thumbsup
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
Wow.. nice knew it was the lip.. but man that Yoshi... instantly stereotypes you as an Asian.. its ok I have something hanging in my car too hahahaha...
just embracing my asian-ess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
I still love the wheels, I really want them. Dont know if Im going to do much of a drop afterwards though, we'll see how it looks when I do finally spring for new wheels.
DO IT!
Your car looks incredible dude, its definitely made an impact on this forum, thats for sure.
Great to know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR171 View Post
I didn't see it at first glance but when I looked through each photo carefully I noticed the paint on the spoiler. Good idea, I like that.
It's a little something I wanted to do to be creative. I do get into the smaller details
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlannBee View Post
Love your CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

i can still dream....

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
awesome progress, your car has really been transformed over the last couple of months. i really like what you have done, well done!
Thanks! I really caught the mod bug after I got the wheels, too much inspiration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
SICK!!!!!
You've only see it stock man! We need to meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itanius View Post
Your car is beautiful, and you take excellent photographs. Thanks for sharing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
Love it John! Wish I could make it out to Bimmerfest!!
Thanks Dan, big thanks to you once again! Should be back soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
I wanted to do JDM/BMW as well. I think it is the best look. I just happened to stay euro since I could get all the parts locally in Germany. VERY nice job!
Very nice, I really like your car too, that rear is so hot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
What made you opt for the BBK? I thought those were the same as our stock brakes?
Take a look at my thread on brakes, it's in my Table of Contents lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Ok he's achieved car of the month status!..Nicest Blue 1'er ever!...

Love the front lip. I was going to get that..and might still have to if iCarbon doesn't gimme my freaking lip soon

Nice job JZhang
Thanks as usual man! Jump ship and make the switch! Or vorstiner or end.cc even!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WSTO View Post
love the set up. the CF bits, wheels, the color of the car and now, the final touch with the lip all fit together real nice.
Loving your guys' car! I need a quote on the Bellofs and the 3D Design exhaust if they have dualies please! Will def hit you guys up at bimmerfest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miro2296 View Post
wow man, your car is bad a$$! Love the pics! That front lip looks HAWT!!!
Thank as usual!