View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 11:09 AM   #12
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by low135 View Post
Geez. My replica revozport lip fits a lot better than that. Glad they're refunding you though.
So I sent it back 3 weeks ago they received it 2 weeks ago and the company still has not refunded me the money yet..

I sent them a pretty heated Email last night because he was not responding to my emails again he replied immediately saying the need to test fit my splitter to there car to clarify the issue.

I told them I dont care at all if it fits on there car. The problem is it didn't fit on my car they saw the pictures and they have my splitter in there possession so why can they refund me? I'm not sure they must be upset that I'm asking them to do there FUCKING job.

This is honestly a nightmare keep in mine I paid 1870.00 for this then after I contacted them to confirm the order they asked for me to cover shipping from them to me at 370.00 then shipping back to them was 700.00 Im being nice just asking for the refund of 1870.00 but they can even do that..

right now I'm missing $2,940.00 and I have nothing to show for it and I'm at this assholes whim to refund me..

I'm tempted to ask you guys if you know of anyone else at revozport that can help me,,,

I'm incredible frustrated and upset at this

also in all of these previous email I've demanded a refund and the guy I'm working with just ignores that I'm asking for a refund.
Appreciate 0