///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
SG? Sheesh! Are you not aware how hard SG can be to maintain? You might as well have gotten JB or BSM, considering how prone SG can be to swirls and just general difficulty in upkeep.

j/k. Saw your original thread.

After Le Mans blue, SG is my personal favorite color for the 'little' one.

Good snag.
Thx Mike! Yeah, dark colors are tough to maintain, but this one was immaculate and I know I will continue to keep it as such (just need to apply a lot more elbow grease than normal!) LOL Also, being it a 2008-only color, I felt this Year-1-Of-1 specimen would be quite rare over the years.

First thing I will be looking for is a car cover. Will ask some folks here what their experience is. Car is in a heated garage 24/7 but it is dusty as it is within a building (and appropriate I have the first 2 spots! but the bad thing is a lot of dust is generated by traffic coming and going). So even after a car wash and a Quick Detailer spray, within a day you can see the dust particles. I have a Covercraft FormFit for my RS, but sadly checking on the website Covercraft doesn't offer it for the 1-series
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0