View Single Post
      01-12-2014, 03:04 PM   #49
BavarianN54
Banned
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
When I DD'ed my car it was still under CPO, and saw autocross or track every weekend. Your point in invalid.

Anyways, the diff is a huge downfall...along with the brakes, suspension, heatsoak issues...etc. Without upgrades, the car will not be able to handle 20-30 minute sessions at 90F+ without problems.

With an open diff you won't be able to put power down until you're well off the apex. I'm on the gas at apex.

The fact you have no HPDE experience is funny when you try to say how a 135i can walk a M.

A proper nut behind the wheel of a 128 can easily run with other cars with higher power. Ever see a Spec Miata or Spec E30 drive? They are fast and have no power.

Anyways, if you really care you can watch.

Sorry, I don't drive like an ass on the road. When you're trying to compare cars by take off speed on the road...you're reaching.

Get on the track and autocross, or you'll end up in a ditch
I choose not to risk my warranty on a track. Doesn't make it invalid because you did. It's also my DD not my weekend track car. I don't see you racing your 128 in any video. Lets see some track vid of you in your 128.
Nowhere did you see me say it would walk an z4m. I said it will run with it given comparable drivers as evidenced by stock vehicles in the link I provided. You can't dismiss that.
You also have no idea what kind of track exp i have. You also mention w/o mods yet I see your z4 has mods, what's your point? The vast majority of street driven cars have mods, you included. You're really grabbing at straws here.

The at a red light comment was just making a point. Besides, try and tell me none of you never had a 'contest of speed' on the street. Hypocrite.
Especially those who make small penis/ erectile comments while saying suck it up, then cry for banning of someone who voices a different opinion while not resorting to penis language. Hypocrite.
Appreciate 0