View Single Post
      01-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #50
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianN54 View Post
I choose not to risk my warranty on a track. Doesn't make it invalid because you did. It's also my DD not my weekend track car. I don't see you racing your 128 in any video. Lets see some track vid of you in your 128.
Nowhere did you see me say it would walk an z4m. I said it will run with it given comparable drivers as evidenced by stock vehicles in the link I provided. You can't dismiss that.
You also have no idea what kind of track exp i have. You also mention w/o mods yet I see your z4 has mods, what's your point? The vast majority of street driven cars have mods, you included. You're really grabbing at straws here.

The at a red light comment was just making a point. Besides, try and tell me none of you never had a 'contest of speed' on the street. Hypocrite.
Especially those who make small penis/ erectile comments while saying suck it up, then cry for banning of someone who voices a different opinion while not resorting to penis language. Hypocrite.
I wouldn't call Tires, a Front Bar and Track Pads modifications.

I'm still running stock suspension, stock wheels, stock engine. I can easily change that.

Running DA suspension with 275 RComps squared with catless headers would be something completely different...don't you think?

I don't drive like a dick on the street. I have a autocross or track event every weekend, so I have no reason to be a douche.

I don't track my 128, yet. In 2 years it will be paid off and I'll turn it into a dedicated autocross/track car and compete in SCCA Solo and NASA TTD. I'll make sure I shoot you a PM with the link to my build thread when I do so.

Personally I'm not going to get you to change your mind. If you really want to care about going up against other modified cars, then I have plenty of autocross videos where I end up in the top 10 against 100+ cars.

I also have videos of me keeping up with modified Evos perfectly fine. I'm just too lazy to upload to prove a point.

PS - Why would I track 2 different cars? It makes no sense.
Appreciate 0