pj.rodriguez
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 128i Cabrio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianN54 View Post
And most of you guys will jump in when your 128 is attacked as they do and you did right here. You're driving the slowest tool in the BMW tool box. So you suck it up sonny and enjoy. Maybe when you grow up you can afford a car that demonstrates some performance.

I'm not worried about about defending my driving skills to you in the slightest, I couldn't possibly care any less. 128 drivers need to be concerned about the Toyota celica at the red light next to them not I.
I don't think the 128i is the slowest tool in the BMW tool box. It sure is faster than a 328i/xi, and a 528i, is it not? Just purely based on weight. Or am I missing something? Do they not all run on the N52? And why is it that I always read a lot of 128i bashing from you?

And to keep on the point. I've seen a bunch of 6mt 128i's in Canada, but none with sport seats. I love the sport seats.
2008 128i E88 / Alpine White / Boston Leather Sport / 6AT / M3 Paddle Shifters / Bilstein B8 / H&R Springs / Dinan Fixed Camber Plates / BMW 335i Front Brakes / PIAA Xtreme White 4150K Angel Eyes / Rear Fogs Enabled / Cyba Air Scoops / Euro Airbox / BMW Performance Exhaust / Stubby BMW Antenna
Appreciate 0