01-23-2014, 12:29 AM   #61
kobeballer96
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6SPD E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianN54 View Post
And most of you guys will jump in when your 128 is attacked as they do and you did right here. You're driving the slowest tool in the BMW tool box. So you suck it up sonny and enjoy. Maybe when you grow up you can afford a car that demonstrates some performance.

I'm not worried about about defending my driving skills to you in the slightest, I couldn't possibly care any less. 128 drivers need to be concerned about the Toyota celica at the red light next to them not I.
I drive a 128i and slowly turning into a track weekend car, I love it. I didn't get it for price. Your entire paycheck bets I will wax that 135i of your with my other car. That is just a ignorant comment sir. Your 135i is not that fastest car lol that's something I wouldn't be bragging about. Before stating your opinion on why we buy 128i's stop and think. I driven a FBO 135i and it was fun straight line but didn't even come close to how I felt when driving my 128i, some about the N/A that gets me and sound and weight.

Last edited by kobeballer96; 01-23-2014 at 12:37 AM..
Appreciate 0