kb135
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i Space Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
That's for another thread.
Attached is another graph for you. The bottom, blue lines show the differential braking of the inside wheel. Notice how little the brakes are applied (compare it to me actually braking for the next turn) and how gradual and steady the brakes are applied. You can see though that the wheel speed balance is somewhat upset though (center charts), but the explanation is not the diff - it's the driver. Look at my sloppy throttle input (top chart).
Thanks for this thread and all the info. Certainly gives me a bit more faith in my e-LSD. I would like to have a Wavetrac fitted but getting a hold of one in Aus or importing it is difficult. Nevertheless, this thread has given me a bit more info and therefore confidence to take to the track. I was also under the incorrect assumption that the inside wheels brake were pulsed, but you seemed to have curbed that thought.

Might I ask how you managed to obtain all that telemetry? I wouldn't mind that sort of info to take back home from the track and analyze how to improve myself out there.
Appreciate 0