View Single Post
      05-03-2023, 07:34 AM   #221
Dieselboy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by houtan View Post
Fitment does look good. Do you have pictures from the interior as well? Curious how it looks/mounts from the inside.
I already have the headliner back in. It mounts in the stock sunroof location and shares the mounting points, the holes lined up well. You'll have to drill 3 holes for the rear section of it since the stock sunroof extents to the rear of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
Sorry to hear about the NRW insert troubles...I just ordered one a few weeks ago myself so now I'm nervous...

I already have Stoptechs on my 1er but seeing what is happening I hope they'll still make pads. Crap situation all around.

Look forward too seeing your build get completed.
The fitment and quality were good, it was everything else that I found to be a pain. They claim they will send me a brand new panel, but we'll see. I've noticed Stoptech suddenly increase their social media presence, and from what I've heard, it was the abrupt change in suppliers when they were bought that caused a lot of the delay. Could go either way at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Looks like he’s closed shop. I think it was SR2 Tuning that provided then to BW. For what it’s worth Nelson claimed the used his work as their mold. But then also blamed him for fitment issues…

Anyhow, maybe Nelsons had improved…

My frustration wasn’t an adjustment install issue. It flat out didn’t fit properly and would eventually let water in. When I explained that to them, he treated me like an incompetent idiot.

Ignore the circle, I was highlighting that to prove refund approval.
After your earlier post about NRW I looked into BW and noticed they were no longer selling that sunroof delete so I had to play nice with NRW since there was no other option that I could find. If this is going in your daily or the car will see rain, probably a good idea to caulk around the panel prior to install.

Instagram: ///TheAxisGarage

If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.
Appreciate 1
AndyW673.50