View Single Post
      04-23-2020, 02:37 PM   #7
135ijonny
Rep
Drives: N55 135i

iEatSand thanks for the reply. It is a n55. & interesting. I’m still waiting for my mechanic to open up. I’ll make sure I upload the video tonight for you to see. So the odd part is that it has tons of oil in the exhaust & leaked into the downpipe also & a crap ton in the chargepipe also. Now the messed thing is that it’s a ton of white smoke from the engine & exhaust like I’m talking massive plumes not a tiny bit. But so far no indication coolant and oil mixing. Based on how it looks. But understanding white smoke is coolant it’s odd. Doesn’t smell like coolant and the expansion tank has no issues. Checked oil cap and looked inside no milky anything no residue oil is normal black & it doesn’t appear to be mixed. That’s why this is so odd. 2 professional mechanics that are well known within my area have no idea and claim it’s some sort of blown motor or head gasket and didn’t really check compression ect which is my concern & my other mechanic who’s a friend & also another relative who’s one think somehow the turbo went. As stated though when visually inspected turbo turbine looked fine but I will have to check further and dig deeper. I will do a compression test - check pcv then finally if worse case check the turbo again and remove it. And no there is no leaks anywhere minus oil. Which in my experience and based on research though it should be blueish black. I’ll post picture and videos tonight after my work from home is done. & am the second owner 150k have all records. Water pump and turbo never replaced just generic sparks coils - oil pan & oil changes done
Appreciate 0