NORAGRETS
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 ZCP BSM 2012 E82 1

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
I've been thinking about this lately too, but will probably wait for speing when I put the summer shoes back on.

If you do this, please post details (experience, where you got it done, cost, results). I'm curious because it is generally accepted that this is more necessary (or needed more frequently) on N54 than N55, so I am curious to see how bad it looks in there compared to the pics I've seen of N54's before.

im bringing it in tomorrow to be done at BMW dealer. I have a connection with SA there who hooks it up. Im gonna try to get him down from $580.

Im also asking that they do not perform the service unless it is necessary, requesting i be sent a picture of the intake valves before they do the blasting. if it is clean, ill know its something else.

car has 36,100 miles on it, exhaust tips have a lot of carbon build up, VANOS was replaced 3 months ago, battery just replaced too.

$$$$$$$$

RIP - E82 135i - 7/7/2021
Appreciate 0