02-24-2011, 04:23 AM   #42
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabor67 View Post
That was more or less what that LTC had told me. Hopefully they (Bundes) will realize the crap of gas E10 is. Watch the Germans do an uprizing like the people in the middle east
Germans will not protest... they only bitch to themselves! lol The Germs will do nothing(!) - they will just grumble and buy into this E10 crap. Then buy a new car two years from now - bc the old one is worn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabor67 View Post

The nearest Esso with SuperPlus closest to me is in downtown Amberg........20 minutes away from me

Nick you can go to Google and input your village, once you have a map showing your village then enter "ESSO Tankstelle" into the search window and you will see where the nearest Esso is. Looks like some in Wieden, but that is almost as far as Amberg. Bayreuth has one too.

The main reason I would not use ANY fuel diluted down with ethanol is bc it will make LESS power. Even with just 10% ethanol you have 1/3 less energy. So that has got to impact the HP & TQ output. Then if you start to get some knock and... Done. Like I said I will always use SuperPlus - as long as I can find it sold at Esso.

Dackel
Appreciate 0