Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
That would be cool also. I just want to know where I can take a set of lights to be fabbed with the clear lenses to see the led bar like this because ours are white on the inside too so I think if I can just get the red lens fabricated in clear it should work. I know there's gotta be a place out there that can do it all the places that make clear corner lenses. Anyone know anywhere?

I think you are right about our inside LED's being white, however I dont think it would be an easy or worthwile job for a manufacturer to try and make us white lines.

They would either have to make the lights from scratch, and if they were going for OEM specs, likely cost a lot more as they would not be ordering in the same bulk. Or, they would have to start with OEM's and add their clear outside and seal them, which again would make them cost significantly more than the OEM ones.

Hopefully the Whitelines offered for the 5 series are just the beginning of a trend of offerings that will be available for future models.
Oh for sure they would ether have to be made from scratch or alter an existing set. But I have an xtra set of tails and would be willing to spend some money to try and have someone create a clear lens for em. I just wouldn't know where to send them too. Darn I wish I was stateside.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0