YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Sorry, I got nothing. You were being nice indeed. You need to expand into the not insane ladies your views.
I don't get it. I'm not mean to anyone I care about for no reason. Nor do I swear at people I'm talking to in a serious manner. Joking? Yeah. Real talk? That's not right. I have too much on my plate to be talked to like a piece of shit. I always end up with the crazy ones. Except my mother and sisters. They've really messed me up identifying crazies before it's too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Ah so this chick knows you pretty well, and yet she still likes you?

Ok, I concede, my thread will eventually die while this one will likely live forever.
Hey now. Most people just get sucked into the facade I put on, so I usually look like a decent guy. On the inside, I'm a manipulative monster. Our little secret.

This one will forever. It's fair game for anything anyone wants to say, and I think that's about as appropriate as OT can get. Free reigns to anyone!
I like that you share your secretive manipulative monster side with us. I'm serious when I say, I've actually learned a lot from you.
Appreciate 0