View Single Post
      12-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #300
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow new 1M model orders in 1:43 scale NOW being taken(!)...

Ok guys... the moment you all have been waiting for! You guys convinced me to handle more orders for you 1M Addicts. So here is the plan...

I will only be selling the EU spec models Max has designed. Here is the trim levels... There will be NO special customizing like last time around. ONE model per 1Addict member.

Here are the 1m model trim:

VO:
Wheels: silver
Window frames: chrome
Side turn signal: silver
BMW Grille: chrome
Mirror: carbon fiber
Spoiler: carbon fiber

BSM:
Wheels: silver
Mirror: body colour
Spoiler: no

AW:
Wheels: black
Window frames: shadowline
Spoiler: carbon fiber

JG: green
Wheels: black
Spoiler: no

I have 15 models on hand right now. IF I get more orders... so be it. I just wanted to have five of each model on hand ready to ship out this week. So first come, first served!

IF you want a model... send me a PM with the color. One per 1Addict member. I will ship anywhere in the world.

I will be using the German Post(DHL) this time around. The only bad thing is the shipping costs much more than thru the US Mail(here on base, I work on a US Army Base) But I don't want to risk my APO privileges, so I'd rather ship via German Post office/DHL.

Here are some pics of the three different colors: BSM, AW, VO.

Name:  P1140111.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  151.3 KB

Name:  P1140112.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  146.2 KB

Name:  P1140115.jpg
Views: 1231
Size:  130.3 KB

Name:  P1140118.jpg
Views: 1293
Size:  121.1 KB

Name:  P1140120.jpg
Views: 1427
Size:  124.8 KB

The price for the 1M, 1:43 scale Minichamps model is $115 USd. Shipping to the USA will be another $25, without a tracking number. IF you want the package insured... that costs a lot more: $59, but it also comes with a tracking number. The lady at the German Post office was not even sure how far that tracking number would work. Whether it stops once it hits Canada or the USA or whether it can follow the package to your door. I think it is better to go with the $25 fee, but I leave that up to each 1Addict member to decide.

That $25 shipping charge would be for USA and Canada. For anywhere else in the world... the shipping costs $59 thru the German Post/DHL. I know the shipping is a lot, but that's the German Post office and the euro rate. Sorry guys.

The way I want this to work is... Send me a PM, with the color model you want. I will send you my PayPal address and you can send me the money. First come first served. I am hoping to get the models out ASAP. (probably at the latest next week) But I only have five of each color(!)... and when I order more models from Max - it always takes about a week or so for them to get to my house.

So I'd like to make Christmas a little more special for at least 15, 1Addicts.
I really can not say IF the Packages would arrive before Christmas, or not. But I will try my best to get them out ASAP.

1M, 1:43 scale MiniChamps model is $115 USd
DHL shipping to the USA and Canada $25 (not insured) and w/o a tracking number(!).
DHL worldwide shipping to any country is $59 (insured) and w/tracking number(!).

The first 15 (1M) models go to the first 15 guys & gals who PM me AND pay me via PayPal. I will update this thread to let the 1Addicts users know who has secured a car for themselves and where they are on my List.

Dackel

VO:
1). @OtakuRevel (shipped Dec 17th) DHL w/tracking number
2). @scotth944 (will ship Dec 18th) DHL w/tracking number
3).
4).
5).

BSM:
1). @mweine (shipped Dec 11th)
2).
3).
4).