View Single Post
      04-03-2017, 08:07 AM   #11
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lui.GHOST View Post
Hey man, i know its been a while since you've sold your 135i. Im just here to give you an update on your car. And I will say your car is doing great. Atm the car is getting an oil change. I saw that you sold the car to a dealership if im right? The car wasn't taken care of with the owner that got it there. But right now the car is still running JB4 with all the mods you left behind including some new one like, MMP Outlets, BMS Intake, JB4 Bluetooth and soon will get a little treat with some downpipes
I sold it to a private buyer who then I think traded it in for a newer mustang. I guess you got it from whatever dealer that he traded it in to?

Good to know its doing well. I actually picked up a 2011 328i, a bit cheaper and hopefully more reliable in the long run but I miss miss miss miss MISS that N54 power. I loved how the whole car would hunker back and throw you into the seat and the steering would even get a bit lighter at full throttle. You could even steer the car around corners with the throttle. The 328 just doesn't do that.

Since I sold the 135i, I've bought a house and my commute got alot more boring, just a straight shot up a state highway with a bunch of stoplights so I don't really need the power, at least that's what I tell myself. My old commute when I had the 135i was about 3 or 4 miles of backroads and then onto the highway, so the 135i was just so much fun every morning and afternoon. The 328i does what I need it to. 50/50 weight balance, nice interior, 4 doors, RWD, 6 speed, etc

Thanks for the update! I always love to hear about my previous cars.
Appreciate 0