12-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #28
Zombie_Head
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: E30 325i 4-Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
I haven't heard of them, and can't quite figure out what their deal is from the website lol. Do they sell diffs? I'm in the USA though and not sure it'd be financially reasonably to ship a diff over from the UK vs buying stateside
One of the first businesses to create a quaife diff for BMWs, they have nothing but positive reviews on pretty much any BMW that receives their diffs. From the E82 120d in Europe all the way to big power 335is pushing 500-600hp on the street and track.

They have a German dealer and installer, they confirmed that the diff for my 125i is a simple replacement (not welded like the 135i), comes with a lifetime manufacturing warranty (i know but just saying what i was informed).

Got quoted €1,800 including the install, fluid, diff etc. Will be a great time to replace those soft diff carrier bushings/diff mount bushings with 1M/M3 ones for even more stability, if i plan things correctly i should be booking in my car for that diff before Christmas myself.

If you search the E9x forums regarding "Birds" or "Quaife", someone did a detailed review on his car (335i with 420-ish hp) and reported how quiet is it on the road and did 2-3 days on Nürburgring laps without any issues.
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10536.50