07-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
mattryan
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
Not going to get into too much details but did an install and upgrade (to a JB4) for customer along with a couple other things and he said he didn't bring enough money (misunderstood the amount owing according to him), so he paid me a part and I told him to paypal me the rest when he got home that evening. Well its been 2-weeks and my txt's and calls are being ignored so obviously he has no intention on settling up. (Based on the amount of time which has passed and his attitude towards me when I was doing the work for him)

I am wondering if anybody knows this guy

Adrian Sang
416-271-88XX

Drives a black 135i and I believe he lives in Richmond Hill / Markham

Also a warning to the community not to deal with him as I know he is buying and selling some used things. I don't know his e90 screen name but hopefully we can figure out who this is.

Its now more about the principle of it as in 3-4 years of business this is the first person to every rip me off. I am probably too trusting as I let customers pay like that a lot and never had any problems as everybody has been great to deal with and always settled their account within a day or two. I guess there always is a "bad" seed. The amount owing isn't anything to loose sleep over but like I said the principle of it is eating away at me.

Mike
can you post the last 4 digits of his phone #?