03-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #45
Mahlzeit
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by benimin View Post
Funny there are so many that think exactly the same. That's what I would've done if I could've special ordered it, but waited too late so I happily jumped on one without heated seats.

But I would've paid NOT to have nav. I'm planning to keep the car forever and it was just something to go wrong that I wouldn't use anyway. I also like the look much better without it. DO wish I could stream pandora over bluetooth without it, though, but I'll settle for the usb.
It was funny - when I spec'ed my car - the GM came out to make sure I knew what I was doing and that I was serious and likely to close the deal. He was concerned about getting 'stuck' with a 'stripper' on the lot should my deal fall through. Don't think he would have had much of an issue.

On streaming - you can stream pandora from your iPhone over usb. At least I can over my iphone w/out Nav. Is this something you're after?

1. Open Pandora (or any other internet radio streaming app) on your phone, start playing something
2. Turn on your stereo (just in case)
3. Plug in your iphone via usb cable.
4. Switch stereo to 'iPod'
5. Listen to Pandora over your car stereo

On mine, sometimes the song playing is displayed,.. and if I remember correctly I can skip to next song via steering wheel controls.
Appreciate 0