View Single Post
      01-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #36
Sifu
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
I'm definitely interested but I just spent my money on iCarbon stuff lol. I'm sure I'll have the money in 1-2 months time.

I got a 128i and is currently running on msport suspension I think. What sort of offset do you think would work good for me? I am interested in lowering my car a bit when I get around to it.

Thanks in advance
First I would recommend thinking of what you want out of your suspension and wheels. Are you using these strictly for the street and some spirited driving? Or will these be used for double duty for some auto x's and track days? Once you decide then I can help you more. If you just want an aggressive set up on stock height, I gave some suggestions above. Once you lower your car it gets a little tricky but for the most part you can go a little wider and more aggressive. When you lower a car "generally" the wheels tuck in a tad on camber. Once you start using camber plates and arca's then that's when the "REAL" fun happens! Having a little negative camber front and rear helps out the overall response of your vehicle in "hard" turns
Appreciate 0