View Single Post
      01-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #37
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Sorry for taking so long to respond, you guys have no idea how many times a day I have to answer the same questions about these Forgestars so here it goes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
Very tempted!! I want to run the widest possible rear tires with stock suspension (hoping for 285/30) what size and et do I order? 18x9.5 or 18x10 rear?

Forgestar will not recommend an 18x10, if you look through our gallery the majority of those wheels were flush fitments set by Forgestar. Now if you are specific and know that this is the type of set up you want to run my order details will say that.

18x10 ....stretch tire set up and roll your fenders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Can anyone confirm this will clear the strut on the front wheels? I am pretty sure this will rub.
Leave it to Forgestar, they will provide you with a wheel with proper fitment that will clear your struts, wont rub, and can accommodate BBKs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
#12 ADDED!!! 4 more to reach the GB price of $999!!!
LET'S GO!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT2BMW View Post
Is that 999 for all 4 or each? If it is for all 4 I may have to jump on this in the 18's for my 135. I just do not know what offset to run so it wont rubb with 235's in front and 255's rear Dunlop Star specs with stock suspension. The other issue is color. Flat black or gloss on a jet black 135. Too many choices
Great questions flow formed wheels that are the same technology as a BBS or Advan at $999.00 a SET Thats right!!! You know most custom wheels are like ridiculously priced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Hey Kevin, so we're 100% sure with that setup, there won't be any rubbing, right?

i thought I remembered there being some lifetime warranty for these guys, or am I imagining things?
Going back to what I said earlier, I will advise you on fitment and place your requests, if Forgestar feels that for whatever reason that is not a set up they are comfortable doing, I will notify you. That would be a very extreme case. You were probably dreaming about the lifetime warranty haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Interested:

1) Would these still require the hubcentric rings for proper fitment?

2) What is the recommended offset to fit 225s up front and 255s in the back for a 135i with stock suspension? I am looking for as flush a fitment as possible without doing any modification.

3) Do you offer a wheel/tire/tpms package?

Thanks.

I believe most of these questions were answered. PM or call me about the wheel and tire package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicer View Post
If we want to try to fit a 275 or 285 on the rear on stock suspension without fender roll, should we go with 18x9.5 et56 or would it help fitment to go with a slightly higher et like et60? The reason I ask is because a different brand 1 series specific wheel vender was saying 18x8.5 et38 up front and 18x9.5 et 62 on the rear is best for wide tires. Sorry I don't know much about wheel/tire fitment that's why I'm asking.

BTW the Matte black rims look incredible!
For my Forgestar orders that I have placed, if you are specific to those tire sizes I list that in the order details as well. Don't worry about asking questions like I said I'm here to help you guys out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby135i View Post
def interested!

Just bought some non run craps though... 215/40 and 245/35 Yoko S Drives...which offset would work with those?
Good question, on your order I would tell Forgestar the tires you are running and they will determine that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by akak1997 View Post
Can these wheels be done in that offset? 18x8.5 ET38 and 18X9.5 ET62?
They can get done in any offset, it does not mean we recommend it because et38 is really aggressive.

Guys,

Like I stated earlier, you have no idea how much detail goes into these orders. When I say custom wheels I am not messing around. These wheels are made for you car for perfect fitment. Look at all the offsets that Forgestar determined on my galleries. My customers who are specific to what offsets they want are usually Track / Race enthusiasts. If you concern is for looks and appearance to achieve that perfect fitment, Forgestar will make that happen for you.

Going back to details I practically tell Forgestar everything about your damn cars!

1) Make and Model
2) Wheel size that is desired
3) Specific Requested offsets (then I tell them why)
4) Current or future suspension modifications
5) Tire sizes that you plan to run

Like stated earlier CUSTOM WHEELS, CUSTOM OFFSETS for a GB price of $999

The pictures speak for themselves!

Seriously any questions CALL ME e-mail me Kevin************.com, I have a feeling ///M3AN ONE is getting bombarded with the same questions in his PM's and in these threads.

Thanks Everyone,

Kevin
Appreciate 0