Mr. Clarkson
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Update

Backstory:

When I originally wanted the 1, I walked into the dealership after having directly spoken to the Sales Manager to arrange my purchase of a 1 series. I did not need to be "sold" a car, as I knew everything I needed to know short of driving and ordering one. During this process (since he's a busy man), I was assigned a CA; Kassie.

Three weeks into my order Kassie no longer worked for the dealership, which I found out after getting emails bounced back. I went into the dealership to speak to the SM directly again, and he never mentioned my previous CA, but said that Harry would be the one to help me. Which he did, and he was a great bit more knowledgeable than Kassie.

Keep in mind that I had already placed my order at this point, and was more or less just shooting the shit with Harry (so that he could collect a commission on the sale )

Fast forward to this week. My car is supposed to be leaving the VDC on its way to the lot to be picked up. I email Harry, low and behold the email bounces back again. Harry apparently no longer works there either.

This doesn't neccessarily bother me, as I don't need a CA for the sales process, but it's concerning that they've let two of my CAs go without informing me, and I feel as though I have to twist the SM's arm to get any info from him.

Appreciate 0