View Single Post
      04-17-2023, 01:07 PM   #7
twinturbovan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i M Sport Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcinj View Post
There is nothing listed on the fitment page about BC coil overs so I’m gonna assume so. Maybe if u ran a narrower tire, 245 with with a more stretched profile it would help, i’m not sure about what tire is best for that., Also lifting you car so the locking collar is not so much in the way of the wheel, based on how mine are set up. I have had very good luck about reaching out to apex themselves and they would definitely know what tires to recommend. It’s a shame the BCs don’t fit as they are becoming pretty popular.
Yea ive actually spoke to Apex quite a bit about it and they said they never tested them with BCs but the struts up front stick out to much and prevent the wheel/tire from fitting. Even though the camber plates allow me to adjust them that would only allow the top of the wheel to clear the fenders but with the bc struts not being narrow enough you're forced to use to spacers but like stated not even 18mm will allow the wheels n tires to clear from rubbing against the struts. If i go even with a bigger spacer the tire will stick out even more and i would have to do a massive amount of camber which would defeat the purpose bc its a track car.
Appreciate 0