Sideways and Smiling
Rep
Drives: In Exuberance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_flies View Post
I was on a technical track last weekend and was enjoying gobbling-up 997's, ZL1 Camaros, GT Mustangs, E46 almost-racecars, and even a few Miatas. It was even more fun since I wasn't pushing too hard (in terms of straight line driving and braking, cornering was another story ) and my car is by no means a precision cornering machine with perfectly calibrated suspension and whatnot doo-dads and whiz-bangs to make me seem faster. The engine just kept trucking, and with as many miles as mine has, it STILL doesn't skip a beat...
That is what i love about NA engines, generally speaking you can hammer them all day and they will just never refuse.

Right now, i am very happy with a daily 125i with coil overs, non RTFs, 330i front brakes and software tune. Especially since i changed those silly rear bump and rebound settings, car is a delight and no issues at 200+kph on the autobahn, i can keep pushing it with confidence.

I need to go to the track with this setup and see the results with these changed out of the box KW settings.
And that's what I love about suspension adjustments. A little goes a long way, and the tiniest things make huge differences in how everything feels. I've also found that when the car feels "just right" is when I drive it the fastest, and have the confidence to do so.