///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaday51 View Post
Hope you don't have a preference to Graphite. It was 2008 only color and the only graphite bimmer I know of is my 1er. And this is gonna sound dumb. But try auto trader and try going into a pre-owned bimmer store. They usually are kind enough to check stock in other dealers for you.
No explicit preference for Graphite, in fact, as nice of a color as it may be, it is closest to Black which I try to stay away from. Very difficult to keep clean of dust particles and swirl marks (even with hand car washes).

The funny thing is one of the cars being offered that I am considering is Graphite, but not in a hurry, time is definitely on the buyer's side. Prices are softening across the board, and some people will be (if not already) pressed to dispose of things, cars included. So being an educated and patient consumer, I know I'll hop in one day in the car that suits me right.

BTW, checked with dealers, they def have a few coming, but production has been slowed (in some occassions temporarily stopped) by BWM headquarters given the global slowdown. Not inclined to buy brand new at the moment, and most that are in inventory have the useless (for me) $3400 Premium package.
Appreciate 0