Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKevinRosales View Post
Hey I'm that member, I'd be happy to check at the dealership. When I ordered earlier this year I didn't get the impression that the bumper was hard to find. I did have to wait a couple weeks for it since it was shipped from Germany, but there were no problems ordering any of the parts that were needed.
The sideskirts however are a different story. Still can't believe I managed to get an open box set on ebay. And even then they ended up needing minor repairs before painting.
Hey, MrKevinRosales, thanks! I hope you come back with some good news! Having that bumper will def rekindle my love with my 1.
Good news, can still get the bumper and duct kit that you need for the install, there's a few other bits that you need but those also seem to be readily available through other outlets.
It'd be worth a trip to your dealership if you're really looking to do this. Also free shipping through the dealership, the box the bumper came in was huge.

2011 E82 N55 135i
///M Sport • 6MT • Crimson Red/Black Boston Leather
BMW PPK• BMW PE • BMW Aero Kit • Blacklines • Arc 8's • VRSF Charge Pipe • B12 Pro-kit
Appreciate 0