View Single Post
      12-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Muzzab
Rep
Drives: Quattroporte

Exclamation 2010 BMW X6 vs 2010 Range Rover Sport SC which one to pick ?

Dear beloved bimmers,

I wish you happy holidays and merry christmas, and hope you are enjoying it with your families.

I have been following this forum for quite some time now but since I did not own any of the X's I did not have much to post. I am about to purchase a new car and having tough times deciding between the 2010 BMW X6 5.0 and the new 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I got a deal from my dealer to pay $1500 over invoice on an X6 that I will custom order and will end up paying $82,282 out of the door. I have a wonderful experience with the BMW's but never had a Range Rover so I am a little scared of this step. Now none of the Land Rover dealers is giving me a good deal on their cars, one of the big pros and cons is that I have a local BMW dealer 10 minuets away from my house but the closest range Rover dealer is 45 minuets away .. Please help me decide which car to pick being familiar with the X6 or if you have any experience with RRS ..

Your opinions are highly appreciated .

PS I was also considering 2009 750 Li but due to weather conditions not going to happen.

Thanks
Appreciate 0