Blu3RSX
Industrial Designer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i. It's blu3 ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Kind of all of the above.

Most of us are Americans affiliated with the US Armed Services in Germany. Active duty Air Force and Army and/or civilian works supporting the mission here. We get German "cover lic plates" so you can't tell we are not German until we speak! lol But you can tell by the orange reflectors on our headlights.

Most of us bought our 1er's(US specs) new thru the military car sales program. When our tour is done, we will ship the cars back home to the USA. Some bought their 1er in the USA and the military shipped the car here for the duration of their PCS move. But some of us(like myself) consider Germany my home, and I have no plans to leave.

Some of our "guys"(1Addicts) are German, Belgium, Dutch, Austrian, Norwegian, Swedish and Italian. (Hope I didn't leave anyone out!)

Some of us are already think of the coming summer adventures for us Euro 1Addicts. It's always nice to meet new people and see old friends on every summer Alpine Tour.

Dackel
As a former Navy guy, I can appreciate the work you all do!

Also a bit jealous of you land lubbers until BMW makes some cool jet skis or something, lol

Looking forward to more of your group tours, for sure!
BMS Pedal Tuner
ARM 5" Intercooler
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10588.50