09-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #1236
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08' 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
If you're that unhappy you should sell the PROcede and buy a JB tune.

Sounds like your car needs new spark plugs. Does anyone change after 6500 RPM here? Once you go much past 6500 in 3rd, 4th then you're risking throttle closure from the DME.
Thus my for sale post obviously - is not like I'm having a whinge and not doing anything about it...

Yeah I'll need to try new plugs. I never do it on purpose but sometimes i do it by accident and is just annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianf2002 View Post
Have you spoken with Adrian? My car wasn't really smooth with the JB3, so switched to the Procede and couldn't be happier with the power (N55 though)
Yeah I think I'm just annoyed I had to install and uninstall in a short period of time, just bitter i suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honny View Post
Rey, correct me if I'm wrong but this is your first HPFP? Last time you only got it flashed/updated but not replaced? I just think it's days are finished.

In terms of the PROcede, why don't you ask someone in Perth with a JB and try it on your car to see if the issue still arises? I believe RadiuM has one pm him and I'm sure he will help... If you beg him

I just don't see the point swapping into JB if it's not the PROcede. Oh and sorry for the off topic.
I suppose your right I'll see what happens after I get my car back.

Anyway we are kinda OT

Last edited by RaihaX; 09-27-2011 at 09:18 AM..
Appreciate 0