06-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #54
Chandon
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
Is there any specification to the wire I should get? I am no electrical guy and rewiring isn't my thing though I am willing to learn. It is def a lot of work to get the same effect. At night, I think the LED intensity is fine so I guess I am going to stick to what I am if the additional wiring doesn't work for me.

GOod thing I did not buy mine from ECS as they're more expensive. And believe it or not mine got here in less than a week buying it from Schmiedmann.
Not that I am aware of, wires are just wires to me lol, not much of an electrician and sure as hell I suck at wiring.

It's been a long time since I had my tail lights re-wired.. Around two years ago? So I'm not entirely clear on what I did EXACTLY back then. When I did the xenon headlight conversion I had my tail lights wired up correctly and coded to work with the xenon retrofit.

In all honesty, if it works fine now I would just leave it, unless you're really OCD about them. We seriously need a sticky for the LCI Halogen guys so they will stop asking the same question
Appreciate 0