Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adgriffi View Post
Here's what I'm thinking, but I need help on the order. Or the "Don't fucking do that, do this instead" comments.

Catless downpipes (AR?)
Exhaust (maddog?)
Charge pipe (ER?)
JB4 ISO
FMIC (VRSF?)
Air Intake (BMS?)

What else? What first? What last?

Ok, let's start off by saying, YES! Mods are great!

Next, If you check over my list of mods, I couldn't be happier where I am, and making a lot of power for an N55. With that said, it all depends on how you want to sound.

You heard my car, and josh135's car. I run AR Catless DP, and he runs Berk Catless DP. I run MadDad muffler delete straight pipe, he runs MadDad Whisper... You heard both, and now you know what we both run. Don't go Berk Race, it's toooooo..... yeah. Just go MadDad euro street sport if anything.

Next, VRSF is unbeatable if you ask me when it comes to FMIC's. Price, quality, and service. All great, answer is solved.

ER Charge pipe. N55 Charge pipes have a reputation of cracking, BMS or ER offer great deals.

Tune = I LOVE my JB4, but some prefer COBB. Neither offer a speed delimit, but one costs wayyyyy more. I like my JB, it's up to you though.

Air Intake should be your last worry. The only real intake that makes a big difference is the Gruppe-M, and thats a couple grand. Injen's looks the coolest, but BMS will suck in more air. Just make sure you get scoops to go with it.

Lastly, get and Oil Catch Can. Cheap, easy, and you won't regret it.

Start there, and we will go from there later on.
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0