View Single Post
      07-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #30
Poptarts
Private
Rep
Drives: responsibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bNks334 View Post
Try to find how to change the Windows to close when you hold the lock button down. Best feature I've coded by far.
You read my mind!!! Definitely on my list Also I'm planning on removing the Windows + Roof open with the fob, useless and risky IMO.

Quote:
You can disable the yellow sidemarkers too. You need to change to EU settings to do that.
This is on my list as well, thanks for the info. I hadn't seen anywhere that you need to change to EU, I will look into that.

Quote:
If I could give you the specific variables that need changing I would. I dont have them documented though. Good luck!
No worries, there is enough info here and there, I'm not reluctant to search (it's actually half the fun I find )

Quote:
Edit: "process car" works... I just don't think the steps are exactly the same across all versions of inpa. Not sure on why people having been able to use that function with success as I have many times.
Cool, thanks for the info, I'll probably give it a shot next time I decide to change my VO.

BTW, I found the answer for the 1x blink vs 3x blink!! ==> RTFM
Page 57 of the non-iDrive user manual it shows how to select one from the other using the dash UI.
So definitely a no-brainer, and fully expected upon a CAS/NFRM reset.

Appreciate 0