View Single Post
      02-18-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
ayao
Thread killer
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC801 View Post
I’m wondering if there is a place that shows production numbers by options. To be completely transparent, my reason for wondering is I’m trying to get a handle on how many 1M’s were delivered as “strippers”, as I have one.

When I look at the various places these are brought to market I don’t believe I’ve ever seen another fully base model (no nav, no heated seats, no power seats....am I missing any?). I have seen a couple of no nav, no power seats but with heated seat option cars.

It seems with other limited quantity cars, they have a pretty good handle on production numbers by options (my brother owns a 1/35, I believe, G8 GXP manual with a particular interior color combo, for example) but don’t believe I’ve seen anything in regards to this with the 1M.

I’m also curious how folks here seem to determine their production number (____/740) for the NA market? I’ve seen the spread sheet but not sure how to correlate that to the 740 number.

Thanks in advance for any help in replies.
I think you pretty much need to sort the spreadsheet first by "USA" and then by production date.
Appreciate 0